Organic Weed killer
- 1 tablespoon of dawn dish soap
- 1 cup salt
- 1 gallon white vinegar
Organic Weed Killer
- 20% horticultural vinegar ratio
- 1 gallon vinegar
- 1 ounce Orange oil
- 2-3 drops of dish detergent
- Mix and spray. Should take effect on weeds in about 1 hour.
- 8 to 10 Oranges or roughly 2.5 pounds and add 1/2 gallon of water.
- Peel oranges and put them in a pot and boil them. You want to mash them up as they are boiling to break down the oranges. You want to take all the juice out of the oranges
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and then strain the juice extracting all the juice out of pulp and peels.
- Add 20 oz of water for every 10 oz of juice in a spray bottle.
For powdery mildew on plants.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 water
- Mix and spray