1. Take the 8” rings and place them around the tree.
2. Attach the rod clamp to the ring and do not attach it to the post.
3. Take your post and align the outside of the rod clamp on the outside of the post giving you the correct distance where you will install the post. Keep the ring about a quarter inch away from the tree.
4. Place the post in the ground anchor facing the tree.
5. Slide the rod clamp without the ring on it, down the post about 6-8 inches.
6. Take the locking nut with the notches facing out and tighten to the post making it secure.
7. The tree will be protected and also have great curb appeal.
10X better than a Tomato cage and Compact for storage with Lifetime Warranty.
• EZ Rings- Lifetime Warranty from breakage
• EZ Step-In Post Lifetime Warranty on structural
• EZ Step-In Post come in Midnight Black or Safety Orange