The arm that attaches to the post was designed in order for (you) the customer to save money and not have to purchase the complete EZ Step plant support system.
The arm that locks on the post will fit a 3/8 inch diameter all the way up to a 3/4 inch diameter post. This allows you to use a post (steel, fiberglass, wood, plastic, etc) you already have or purchase at the local hardware store.
How EZ Rings Work
We saw a need for garden lovers to be able to support their plant for the entire growth season, so we developed a fully functional, compact, quick and easy way to support your plants that is long lasting using high quality and environmentally friendly materials. This is essentially a customizable tomato cage that gives you the ability add additional support rings to as the plant growth cycle continues. All without harming the plant.
We set out to engineer our rings to be customizable for every plant, to place the rings where the plant needs it the most. In order for you to maximize every plant’s growth and yield, you need to keep weight off of the stock so it’s allowed to keep growing upright.
The EZ Rings have no height limit. You can add them as high as the plant grows giving it the support it needs for the entire gardening season.
Customize your plants with the EZ Rings:
- Eight inch rings are designed to be attached around the plant where your fruits grow closest to the stock of the plant.
- Ten inch rings are designed to be attached midway off the stock of the plant for those fruits needing support.
- Twelve inch ring is designed to be attached the furthest out from the stock of the plant supporting those fruits in need.
Other Features & Benefits
- Fits almost any type of plant
- Made of high grade reinforced polymer with UV stabilizer
- Fully customizable & adjustable up or down to accommodate the plant’s needs for proper support and will produce 15%-20% more yield
- Able to rotate 360 degrees for proper stability and will help produce more fruit
- Our products are an investment not another throw away product
- Easily add additional support rings without damaging the plant
- Designed to allow adequate air flow preventing disease and mold
- Easy to disinfect the rings from mold or fungus to prevent cross contamination
- Compact for storage taking up very little space